Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις

Τετάρτη 10 Αυγούστου 2011

Lifeproof case and the story of my order that after 2 months is still "on it's way" part 2

so here the news :

before 4 days i received my lifeproof case at last!!it was shipped-delivered in 2 days!!thats really awesome indeed !!


   so you'll think "good end all ok",so i thought too :) but yesterday i delivered another package that had inside ANOTHER CASE !!!
yes a 2nd case!! 
     after talked with lifeproof on twitter,they told me that it was a gift of good willing of them,to me!!

finally i realized that my 1st package never came to me because it "disappeared " somewhere on it's travel and never reach to me....all missunderstanding was with their customers service support center and because they had a huge package of mails to manage,so they "loose" (maybe,i'm still not sure what happened) my emails inside to a "mountain" of mails from customers from all over the world,they waiting their orders...



that move of lifeproof make me to change the way i was thinking about them and i hope that all this mess that happened to me,it was an  accident and no one will face it ever !!


the fact now living with a lifeproof case on my iphone daily:

the case is really awesome!!!is everything-proofed!!!i don't care anymore how i grab my iphone,if it falls down,if it gets wet,even more (as my work is that ) get dusted-oiled-grassed !!!!
the only thing i have to do,after every situation,is simply to wash it and clean it!!!



i'm never gona regret my 1st decision ordering that case!!!it is the best spare part for a mobile device i bought ever!! and of course THE ULTIMATE CASE TO PROTECT AN IPHONE!!


after some days with my iphone,lifeproofed i forget allready all those troubles with huge waiting my order!!
THANKS Lifeproof for your awesome product!!






here you'll find the case




Πληροφορίες

Η φωτογραφία μου
Ακοματιστος Ελληνας πατριωτης Χριστιανος Ορθόδοξος